Minggu, 04 Maret 2012

The Love Story (Drama)

At rest in the school there is a pair of lovers.
Sandika  : Dear, there something I want tell to you.
Nurima   : Yeah, what is it Dear?
Sandika  : It is about my problem which I facing. Doctor tell to me, I only still   alive a little while dear. I don’t know why like this.
Nurima   : What your pain dear? I don’t want you go away from me. Please, don’t go away from me.

Sandika  : I know dear, but I don’t go away from you. I only alive in your heart. Please, if I pass away. I hope you find a getleman better from me. Please, don’t cry dear.
Putri    : Hello, what’s up? Why you two crying?
Sandika  : Oh, there is nothing.
Putri    : Are you sure?
Sandika  : Sure.
Putri    : Okay, I want go to canteen. Bye.

A few minutes later
Sandika  : Dear, Its so cold. I can’t stand again. Akh, my arms its so hurt dear.
Nurima   : Why? Somebody please help us. Please don’t leave me alone.
Sandika  : Dear, I love you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar